Hi friends! Today I want to discuss HEMP PROTEIN
Yes! Today's RADIATE & GLOW tip is alll about HEMP PROTEIN‼️
I LOVE IT! Watch the video to learn more!!
It's amazingggggg!!!!!My Hemp Protein Oatmeal POWER Breakfast!
it provides Why?! In just ONE serving,
- 11g of fiber
- >10g of protein, comprised of both ESSENTIAL amino acids, such as methionine AND BRANCHED CHAIN amino acids (BCAAs) - Isoleucine, leucine, valine
- 35% of magnesium
- 25% of potassium
- 15% zinc
Now it does have a gritty texture, but its SUUUUPER good for you!!!
Here's a recipe to try!!!
My POWER OATMEAL PROTEIN
- 1/2 cup of raw oats
- 3 Tbsp hemp protein (start with less to begin with)
- Nut milk of your choice
- 1/2 to 1 scoop of protein powder, depending on your protein needs (I use a plant based one)
- 1 tsp of nuts or seeds! (I love pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts! However, I rotate them!
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tsp of chia seeds! You can use flax seed if you'd like...or skip it all together ;)
- Blueberries!! Or another fruit of your choice!
- Dash of cinnamon
If you'd prefer it sweet, add more fruit or honey!
Let sit overnight!
IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG! If its thick, just add more milk or water :)
Sending all of you sweet friends waves of love, light, warmth and ENERGYYYY!
With love, Dr. V
Share this with anyone you think would love it! Tag me on Facebook or Instagram with your fav recipe!
Let's get glowing!
With Love, Dr. V