Hi friends! Here's a 5 min quick snack for...sustained energy
YAY! Today's RADIATE & GLOW tip is a quick <5 min snack (or meal depending on the quantity) for Sustained Energy! These are perfect Pre or Post Workout, or anytime you want a quick healthy snack!
I tend to follow a 70-80% raw, (100%) plant-based lifestyle, as I personally have noticed more SUSTAINED energy! Now, I'm a firm believer that you can follow any lifestyle, but I want to show you quick and EASY ways to incorporate more healthy choices!
To each, their own!!!
Watch the video to learn more!!
Here's my Kale Almond Butter Fruit Boat!!
You'll need the following
- Greens --> Collard or Kale work great, but feel free to experiment! My absolute FAVORITE snack is Red Cabbage + Nut Butter!
- Nut Butter --> Almond, Peanut, Sunflower Seed, Walnut, Cashew...the List goes ON & ON!
- Sliced Coconut
- Sliced Fruit of your Choice! Bananas, pears, apples. Even sliced thin carrots are Awesome!
NOW FOR THE FUN PART!!!
- Lay down 2-4 thin leaves (try red cabbage...the CRUNCH is amazing!)
- Apply a thin layer of your nut butter
- Add a few slices of coconut
- Add a few slices of fruit
If you'd prefer it sweet, add more fruit or honey! I personally LOVE cinnamon, so I add a dash!
Sending all of you BEAMS of love, light, warmth, and ENERGYYYY!
Share this with anyone you think would love it! Tag me on Facebook or Instagram with your fav recipe!
Let's get glowing!
With Love, Dr. V