As if Silhouette InstaLift wasn’t already amazing enough!! You can now rest assured that you have chosen the best procedure on the market to suspend tissue and stimulate collagen production. Silhouette InstaLift is the ONLY FDA cleared resorbable suture with an aesthetic indication for mid-face!! With a superior mechanism of action, micro-suspension technology and comprised of PLLA, Silhouette InstaLift covers a much larger surface area and lasts 3 times longer than traditional threads! Up to 2 years!! Made proudly in the USA.
- NewBeauty Website: https://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/blogpost/12916-silhouette-instalift/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ6vNKjPBG8
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newbeautymagazine/videos/721313095009449/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3XOgtDJrJM/
Are There Any Recommendations To Be Followed After Silhouette InstaLift™ Treatment?
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required. (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Acetominophen may be taken in case of pain.
- Make-up may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours.
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving and drying face for 5 days. Be gentle.
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for 2 weeks.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks.
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (e.g. running) for 2 weeks.
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks.
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks.
- Avoid facials or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks.