As we are in the middle of an unprecedented Health Crisis due to the Coronavirus, we are readily accepting and scheduling telehealth visits to accommodate you.
Updated Office Hours: M-Th 11-3 pm. CLOSED FRIDAYS ** this is subject to change.
We recommend checking with your insurance carrier, although we do have convenient self-pay options.
At this time, we can see the following:
- Medicare (established, some new)
- Medicaid (established)
- New Tele Self Pay Visits: Brief $90, Intermediate $115, Cosmetic Consult $100
- Follow Up Tele Visits Self Pay: Brief: $70, Intermediate $100, Cosmetic F/u $50
- Please note that dermio.com & doxy.me has its own pricing, and the rate may vary as they are a 3rd party platform.
Before your visit:
- Please complete and return your New Patient Forms
- Send us a copy (front & back of your insurance card)
- Send us a copy of your drivers license
- We ask every patient to send us photos or a short video <1 min of your skin care concern to our email at [email protected]
- Rashes, Acne, Spot check, Medication Refills
- Cosmetic Consults
- Surgery preop
To schedule your televisit:
- Call our office at 260-450-1313
- Email us at [email protected]
If you have a picture or <30second video clip to share, please send it to our email at [email protected]
For Cosmetic Consults:
- We ask that you send us a short <30second video clip with your head on and side profiles.
- Botox, Xeomin, Dysport Consults: We ask that you smile, raise your eyebrows, purse your lips, and scowl so we can gauge your muscle movement.
Thank you for staying flexible with our many changes! Stay healthy!
DrV & Team
Pre Entrance to Office:
We are still taking in-office appointments — please review the following:
- We ask that you wait in cars if possible, and call in once arrived in the parking area.
- One of our team members will call or text each patient when they are ready for their appointment and can come in
- All Clinic visitors/patients/guests must wash hands on entrance
- We ask that you wash or hand sanitize your hands before touching any door knobs, before and after your visit
- Please do not bring guests unless necessary
- Sign in will be verbal. Bring your own pen for paperwork.
- The front door and exit door will remain open so there are no handles to touch.
- At check out, we can call you to set up the next appointment so there is no wait.
We appreciate your cooperation! Let’s do our part to flatten the curve!
Dr.V & Team