The ultimate BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL for glowing skin
I absolutely LOVE smoothies. WHY?!
- IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO JUMPSTART your way to GLOWING SKIN! It'll start to clear up your acne, and improve many other skin concerns.
Not only that, it's an easy way to improve your nutrition, which we already know is CRUCIAL for achieving better health. And being in better health allows us to live more fulfilling lives!
- It allows you to be creative! With the booming wellness industry & blogs, there are countless recipes available at the tip of your fingers. All it takes is some creativity & willingness to experiment and try new things!
- Smoothies are SO easy to make. I usually consume plain greens, but when I want something more... I always follow these basics:
- Add some greens, healthy fats, protein, fruit (if needed), and spices and WOILA! You're ready! Of course, I certainly LOVE my plain greens.
- It satisfies any dessert-craving! ;)
- They're great for quick nutrition. Whether it's pre or post workout...or as a snack.
Try This Super Easy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe For Glowing Skin:
Here's what you'll need!
- 1-2 cups of Greens (today I used beet greens, but make sure to change it daily!)
- 1/2 full red beet
- 1/4 inch of ginger
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1-2tbsp of any nut or seed butter (today I mixed peanut butter & tahini!)
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 banana
Blend all in your blender or choice (I use a Vitamix)... with enough water to achieve the desired consistency.
Top with some granola or oats, cacao nibs and pumpkin seeds AND ENJOY!!
Blueberries are amazing for the skin, but honestly, ALL these ingredients really provide a perfect blend of omega fatty acids, polyphenols, flavonoids, to boost your immune system, give you more "glow" and energy, while avoiding any sugar crash.
It's a powerhouse of nutrients that are, OH SO GOOD for you!
Make sure to share some with your loved ones!
This recipe is readily adaptable... Add or take away ingredients for added variety. Use different fruits, spices, and nut butter.
Share this with your family and friends!
Tag me on Facebook or Instagram!
Let's get glowing!